Elevate your professional image
Create a strong, consistent visual identity that resonates with your target audience
Capture the personality and values of your brand
Boost your confidence tenfold and increase the likelihood that you refresh your website and post on social media
During our initial discovery call, we will go over any questions you have, speak briefly on your creative vision and schedule a photoshoot date!
Once the contract is signed and a 50% deposit is submitted, I'll send over a welcome email going over the next action steps, FAQs and most importantly, attach your brand questionnaire!
Once this questionnaire is filled out, I’ll compile all the information into a custom creative brief with photoshoot details including a mood board, timeline, shot list and suggested props to bring. Along with the creative brief, I'll send over a calendar link to book a planning call if you'd like to discuss the creative brief in more detail.
Step one: Submit your contact form!
This is your time to shine, let loose, and have ALL THE FUN! We’ve planned and are prepared so now it’s time to enjoy it all!
Don’t worry, I’ll be there to help with posing and hyping you up throughout the entire photoshoot. Let me know your favorite artists and I'll have a playlist ready to go!
In addition, I'll take behind the scenes videos for you to use on your social media!
Step two: It's photoshoot day!
Yes, you choose which images you'd like edited!
Once you’ve made your selections for editing and sent the favorites list over, I’ll get started on editing and send the high-resolution, edited images within 10 days via an online gallery for downloading. Your photos can be used on your website, social media, newsletters, printed marketing materials and any PR use.
Additional images are available for licensing.
Step three: Post-Production
Get started here!
Investment starts at $1650
○ Up to 3-hours of shooting time
○ Brand questionnaire to deep dive into your brand
○ Customized photoshoot plan and vision board via Milanote
○ Access to Dallas Location Guide: Studio Edition ($30 value)
○ 1:1 pre-shoot planning + strategy phone or Zoom call (optional; available if you need!)
○ Creative direction throughout photoshoot including styling, strategy and posing guidance
○ Edited sneak peeks delivered with proof gallery so you can post + get excited right away!
○ Digital downloadable gallery; turnaround time of 3 business days for proofs to review; final edits within 10 business days from the time of your selection
○ Fully edited and high-resolution JPEG files for use on all social media platforms, website, PR, and all digital marketing (for all your branding needs!)
○ Short form video captured on camera; ALL un-edited videos delivered to you at time of final gallery via Google Photos
Having a library of high-quality images from your personal brand photoshoot can help you create engaging content for your social media channels, which can increase your followers and engagement.
Your personal brand is all about you and what makes you unique. It's time to showcase your personality and style, helping you stand out from the competition.
High-quality images can make a huge difference in how you are perceived by potential clients!
I came into the shoot feeling nervous, unsure of how it was going to go and she washed all that away within the first few minutes. She is professional, easy-going, makes great conversation before, during, and after the shoot, and knows how to coach you through the entire process. The photos came out beautiful and arrived much quicker than anticipated. Highly highly recommend!
- Katie, Owner and Creative Director of Line & Kind Paper Co.
"Can not say enough good things about Victoria!!"
You’re closer than you think you are – to photos that represent the spirit of who you are as an entrepreneur. To photos that resonate with your ideal audience. To photos that bring consistency to your overall brand from social media to digital marketing.
I’m the photographer that helps you transform your visual identity and get you closer to reaching your big dreams and goals.
You have something special that sets you apart from others in your industry. Your brand story is unique. Shouldn’t your brand photos represent that? Together, we will plan your photoshoot so you go into it prepared + confident and feel over the moon excited for your updated brand photos.
The work we’ll do together is going to be transformative and rewarding (plus a lot of fun). You’re on your way to change how your brand is represented to your ideal audience. Are you ready to move forward with confidence in transforming your brand?